Designed for the face, neck and décolleté, this advanced formulation promises to combat multiple signs of aging, which simultaneously appear on skin. Reversa Multi-tasking Care contains Teprenone, a protective and corrective active ingredient that has been shown to:
- Increase skin hydration
- Restore the skin’s barrier function
- Firm and plump skin
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce pigmented spots
- Decrease the appearance of pore size
A lot of claims for just one product. But Teprenone is a new generation active ingredient which helps skin appear visibly smoother and more uniform, functioning more like younger skin.
A clinical study on 24 volunteers demonstrated Reversa Multi-Tasking Care’s efficacy. It was applied morning and night during a 6-month period:
- +34% increase in skin hydration after only 1 month
- +19% reinforcement of skin barrier system (+19%) after 6 months
- -42% decrease in pigmented spots after 6 months
- +12% increase in firmness and+15% increase in tonicity after 1 month
- +28% increase in skin uniformity
- -14% decrease in roughness
- -47% reduction in deeper wrinkles and -34% medium wrinkles after 6 months
- -17% and -26% reduction of dilated pores after 1 and 6 months respectively
- -30% decrease in skin redness after 1 month
Keep in mind that this was a company sponsored study. Even so, you can’t dispute the results.
Reversa Multi-Tasking Care comes in a light cream texture that is paraben-free, perfume-free and oil-free. It’s a great choice for you multi-taskers, who want just one product that delivers more.
Looking for complementary treatments which also have multiple functions? I recommend a good cleanser like Reversa 3 in 1, a powerful antioxidant serum such as apothekari Antioxidant Serum with C, E and Ferulic Acid, and (I can never say this enough) a good, photostable sunscreen as found in Anthelios sunscreens.