Spring is the perfect time for a body cleanse, and the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox kit makes the process simple with its proven 12-day cleansing program. If this is your kind of thing, the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox concentrates on the elimination of toxins that have built up in the body from environmental pollutants, foods that we eat and normal bodily processes. Using the kit’s four herbal formulas and following the recommended dietary program included, Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox encourages the cleansing and detoxification of the liver, lymphatic system, digestive system, colon and kidneys.
During the process of ridding toxins from the system, the body may feel taxed. Following the easy food plan included with the kit helps to maintain a healthy balance between assimilation and elimination while optimizing detoxification results. Wild Rose provides some guidelines for people who want to change their eating habits but need that extra bit of support and structure.
Although Spring and Autumn are traditionally the times of the year when our thoughts turn to cleanses, Wild Rose may be used at any time of the year, particularly when we are feeling heavy and lethargic or when we have overindulged. The Herbal D-Tox kit is especially helpful when we:
- Want to change some minor health aggravations such as skin breakouts or constipation
- Are ready to make a new start with health and eating habits
- Want to “tune up” the body and regain a feeling of well-being
- Wish to break old habits
The Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox kit contains:
- Biliherb, for strengthening liver and spleen function;
- Laxaherb, for a natural cleansing of the intestinal tract;
- Cleansaherb, to cleanse the bloodstream, muscle tissue and lymphatic system of toxic waster material; and
- CL Herbal Extract, an effective and complete body cleansing formula.
As part of an overall wellness plan or the beginning of a new lifestyle, Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox can become an integral part of continued health. Before starting the cleansing program, you may wish to consult with your physician to ensure that this is appropriate for you. This is especially important if you have any pre-existing medical condition or are taking any regular medications.