Contains an exclusive triple combination formula to maximize efficacy, quality, pleasure of use and reliability:
- Photo-protection complex working in synergy to offer MINIMUM OF CHEMICAL FILTERS
- PRE-TOCOPHERYL, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, provides additional cell protection.
- AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER delivers natural soothing and softening properties.
Offers high protection for sensitive skin on the face and body.
- Fair and pale skin
- Sensitive to the sun
- Prone to sun burn
- Exposed to intense sunlight
- UVA certified
- Water resistant
- Invisible, non-greasy texture that offers an extremely pleasant application
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Apply generously before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing.
Methylene Bisbenzotriazoyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano] (Tinosorb M). Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Tinosorb S). Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone (Iscotrizinol). Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone).
Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Dicaprylyl Carbonate. Water (Aqua). Glycerin. Diisopropyl Dipate. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Lauryl Glucoside. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Citric Acid. Disodium EDTA. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides. Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Propylene Glycol. Sorbitan Isostearate. Tocopherol. TocopherylL Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. For use on children under 6 months of age consult your doctor.