Flexitol Heel Balm is a market leader in foot care in many countries including Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada. Flexitol Heel Balm is the medically proven treatment for dry and cracked feet. This efficacious formula contains 25% chemically synthesised Urea in a highly concentrated, moisturising and emollient base to soften dry and cracked feet.
The combination of emollient ingredients actively replenishes moisture deep below the surface of the skin, promoting a visibly healthier skin in just three days application. Suitable for general and diabetic foot care. As a preventative Flexitol Heel Balm can reduce the risk of infections and foot ulceration in diabetic patients keeping the skin optimally hydrated.
Scientifically formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet, Flexitol Heel Balm is:
- Free of SLS and Parabens
- Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and L-Arginine
- Enhanced with exfoliating properties
- Diabetic friendly
- Medically proven treatment
- Urea promotes hydration by increasing skin’s water binding capacity and decrease water loss from skin’s surface. It also helps to dissolve rough and dry skin through keratolytic action.
- Centipeda Cunninghamii is a unique Australian herb clinically proven to have skin nourishing properties that aids in the softening of hard thickened skin.
- Skin Emollients such as a Lanolin, Petrolatum, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera contain skin nourishing properties that restore and maintain the hydration of the skin.
- For use on rough, dry, cracked heels
- Excellent to smooth thickened skin on feet
- For best results, use twice daily, morning and night, until desired results have been achieved
- Can also be applied daily as a preventative moisturizer to help keep your feet soft, smooth and supple