Neostrata Dark Spot Corrector (20 g/0.7 oz) targets dark spots with a 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)/Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) exfoliant blend. Neostrata Dark Spot Corrector contains powerful antixodiant chelators to help trap metals that can trigger uneven skin tone. Plus, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid and Licorice Extract are formulated together to help promote brightness and a more even complexion.
- Targets dark spots
- Formulated with PHA to capture metals known to promote uneven skin tone
- Contains an exfoliating blend of AHAs and PHAs
- Fragrance-free, oil-free
- Skin discolorations such as dark spots, age spots, sun spots, or post-acne spots.
- Uneven tone that may occur following pregnancy or with oral contraceptive use.
To see all Neostrata products available, click here.
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily. Limit sun exposure during and after use to prevent darkening from reoccuring. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Demat., Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Potassium-Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Kojic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Absorbic Acid, Arginine, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Yellow 5 (CI19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance. Contact with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Neostrata’s high strength skincare formulations may require a short acclimation period to allow your skin to adjust. When bundling more than one product, add additional products gradually to your regimen as tolerated.