Polysporin Antibiotic Eye Drops for Pink Eye is a sterile antibiotic treatment for external infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis, or “Pink Eye”
Pink eye is one of the most common disorders of the eye. It can be caused by an allergy, bacteria or a virus. Polysporin Antibiotic Eye Drops’s “heal fast” formula treats pink eye and other eye infections. Now available in a new easy-squeeze bottle, Polysporin Antibiotic Eye Drops treatment eliminates the bacteria causing the infection, speeds healing and offers fast acting relief of symptoms.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply 1 to 2 POLYSPORIN Eye Drops in infected eye 4 times a day, for 7 to 10 days. Avoid contact with the tip of the dropper to prevent contamination of the solution.
Eye drops suitable for all ages.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tilt the head back or lie down and look toward the ceiling.
- With the eyes open, gently pull the lower eyelid below the eyelashes away from the eye to form a pouch.
- Hold the container at least 2 cm away and squeeze one drop into the pouch. Slowly release the lower lid.
- Gently close the eye for one or two minutes. Do not rub the eye and try not to blink.
- If multiple drops are prescribed, wait three to five minutes between each drop.
- Do not let the bottle directly touch the eye.
- Contact lenses should not be worn until the infection has resolved.
Because the drops can get contaminated over time, discard the bottle one month after opening and do not share product with others.
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml : 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as Sulfate), 0.025 mg Gramicidin.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabeticall : alcohol, benzalkonium chloride, poloxamer, propylene glycol, water.
If irritation occurs or in case of serious infection or if infection has not started to clear in 2 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult doctor before use if the cause of the pink eye is unclear, or if there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, sensitivity to light, continuous and/or abundant discharge, pain in the eye, impaired vision or fever.
Store between 15ºC and 30ºC.