RepaGyn Ovules (10 ovules), formulated with hyaluronic acid, are a hormone free option to help relieve vaginal dryness and help promote healing of vaginal tissue.
A woman’s vaginal health is an important part of her overall health. Vaginal dryness can have a significant impact on a woman’s daily activities, health, and quality of life.
RepaGyn Ovules contains hyaluronic acid, a type of carbohydrate that is naturally produced in the body. It enables cells to retain moisture and also plays an important role in healing damaged tissue. Hyaluronic acid significantly hydrates the tissue by drawing and retaining moisture in the vaginal environment. It has also been shown to accelerate the healing process mainly by facilitating cell transportation of essential nutrients. Because of this, the hyaluronic acid in RepaGyn Ovules helps to combat vaginal dryness, along with associated symptoms of itching and irritation and/or pain during sexual intercourse.
- Wash your vaginal area with water. Dry thoroughly.
- Remove the vaginal ovule from its packaging by pulling on the two pre-cut tabs of the plastic strip.
- Hold the ovule with your thumb and finger to prepare for insertion into the vagina.
- Assume a comfortable position – either stand with one leg elevated or lay down on your back with knees bent.
- Use your finger to gently push the ovule into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Lie down as soon as possible (recommended to insert at bedtime); lying down will reduce leakage that could possibly occur while standing or walking around.
- Once inside the vagina, the ovule will dissolve within approximately 40 minutes, in which time it forms a layer on the vaginal wall. The consistency the product maintains after insertion should prevent any leakage. If needed, it is recommended to use a sanitary napkin rather than a tampon to prevent staining of clothing and bed linens.