Yes Water Based Lubricant (Yes WB) (100 ml /3.4 oz) or (150 ml / 5 oz) is a natural water-based lubricant that allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, Yes Water Based Lubricant has the power to change your world from the inside. Yes also offers Yes Oil Based Lubricant.
Yes lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- Rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera)*, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract*, Cyamopsis Tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia Siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
*Organically grown ingredients
Shop for all Yes Organics here.
Yes Oil Based Lubricant of Yes Water Based Lubricant?
For best protection against discomfort when making love we suggest you use both products together, (Yes Oil Based Lubricant applied first followed by Yes Water Based Lubricant). This gives robust lubrication from Yes OB and the extra slip from Yes WB on top ensures long-lasting lovemaking with the maximum lubrication. When used on top of Yes OB, Yes WB is not quickly absorbed so both partners get the benefit of natural feeling lubrication without the need to reapply regularly.
Which product should I use, Yes Vaginal Moisturiser or Yes Water Based Lubricant?