M2 Skin Care – The Next Generation of Mandelic and Malic Acid Skin Care
|From the makers of MaMa Lotion, let M2 Skin Care transform your skin with the power of mandelic and malic Acids. These unique alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have the amazing ability to resurface your skin, eliminating acne, softening wrinkles, and lightening scars and hyperpigmentation.What Can M2 Do For You?
What Should I Expect from M2?
Within a month of using the M2 Collection, skin will see noticeable improvement in clarity and color. Pigmented areas will be greatly improved and the overall texture of your skin will be softer and smoother.
Within two months of use, you will also notice a significant decrease in the number of blemishes. If you are still breaking out, you will find that the blemishes will be greatly reduced in size—and the marks they leave behind will vanish even faster than before. Dark pigmented areas on the body will start to peel and will leave behind smooth, flawless skin.
The M2 Difference
The M2 Collection combines two AHAs, mandelic acid and malic acid, known for their gentle, non-irritating nature and anti-inflammatory properties. This unique combination ensures maximum results with minimal irritation.
Unlike other AHAs, mandelic and malic Acids have a slightly larger molecular structure, which results in slower, more even penetration and less irritation. This allows people who are normally unable to tolerate high concentrations of AHAs to enjoy the collagen-promoting benefits of M2.
The Power of M2 Ingredients
- Benefits of Mandelic Acid – Mandelic Acid is naturally antibacterial. One of the primary contributing factors to inflammatory acne is bacteria. This natural property of mandelic acid aids in preventing the appearance of new, unwanted blemishes. Mandelic Acid also absorbs and controls oil. And its gentle penetration protects against irritation, which can cause more redness and more scarring.
- Benefits of Malic Acid – Malic Acid is a natural humectant, which draws water out of the dermis and into the epidermis. This helps keep the skin hydrated, without contributing to oiliness. Its natural antioxidant properties help fight free radicals in the skin, which can contribute to skin damage. Its gentle nature makes it suitable for use on sensitive skin, even in high concentrations.
- Benefits of Algae Extract – Inflammation is the direct cause of the scarring. Anti-inflammatories allow the skin to begin to heal itself and prevent new scarring. This particular form of Algae Extract is a marine-derived anti-inflammatory known for its non-irritating and non-comedogenic moisturization qualities (some forms of Algae Extract are not so beneficial). This Algae Extract also helps provide additional protection from irritation.
Available in 3 Complementary Formulations
- M2 Exfoliating Cleanser – Instantly refine your skin every time you wash. This gel cleanser combines Mandelic and Malic Acids to gently exfoliate and remove impurities form the skin. Natural antibacterial, antioxidant, and humectant properties restore balance, clarity, and tone. Soap-free and SLS-free
- M2 HP Skin Refinish – Eliminate all your skin care woes with one easy-to-use serum. This multi-purpose face treatment uses a high-potency combination of mandelic and malic Acids to rapidly even skin tone, reduce breakouts, and soften wrinkles.
- M2 Skin Recovery Moisturizer – Soothe and repair your stressed, dehydrated skin with this oil-free, antioxidant-rich moisturizer. Formulated to comfort and protect the skin from moisture loss throughout the day while improving the appearance of aging, acne, and hyperpigmentation.