La Roche Posay Hydraphase products have always been one of the brand’s cornerstone line for reviving and rehydrating skin. Its range of moisturizers and serums are all enriched with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water and dermatologically tested on sensitive skin with the aim of fulfilling the needs of normal, dry or combination skin.
As the temperature and humidity levels drop with the change of season, the La Roche Posay Hydraphase lineup of dryness fighters is back in stock, with a couple of new tricks up its sleeve:
- Hydraphase Intense Serum: New and especially beneficial for dehydrated skin, this rehydrating concentrated gel contains superstar Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Arginine and amino-acid Serine for a three-fold effect:
- Immediately infuse and retain water in the skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost collagen production and elasticity
Can be used daily in the morning and/or evening under your sunscreen or night treatment.
- Hydraphase Intense Light: Best for combination, dehydrated and sensitive skin, this formulation provides 24-hour intense rehydration and reinforces the cellular cohesion to help skin retain water. With humectant hyaluronic acid on the job, transepidermal water loss is minimized, leaving the skin comfortable and soft.
- Hydraphase Intense Rich: If you’ve got dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, this is the one for you. Using Cellular Junctions Technology, Hydraphase Intense Rich helps the skin’s cellular cohesion. As skin ages and becomes thinner, the spaces between cells increase, leaving the skin more fragile and vulnerable. Increasing moisture levels reinforces the skin barrier and improves its ability to resist environmental stressors.
- Hydraphase UV SPF30: This daily moisturizer with sun filters has always been a top seller at PhaMix and popular with our customers for its weightless moisturizing and high-level daily UVA/UVB protection thanks to patented Mexoryl SX and other stable sun filters. With its high concentration of naturally soothing and softening La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, it provides a sense of instant comfort.
Not sure which one is right for you? Check out 5 tips on how to choose a moisturizer in our recent Apothekari blog post here.
La Roche Posay Hydraphase is back! And with winter coming on, they couldn’t have picked a better time. Well played, Hydraphase.
PS: Already a fan of La Roche Posay? You’ll find products from this favorite French brand as well as a bounty of our can’t-do-without Apothekari Dermaceuticals products in our giveaway, valued at over $500 CAD. See contest details here and helps us celebrate our recent merger of PhaMix and Apothekari. Entry deadline is November 10th. Don’t miss it!