Anthelios sunscreens with Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL are a perennial favorite at PhaMix and for very good reason:
Why are Anthelios sunscreens a favorite?
- They are photostable, meaning they will hold up their integrity under strong sunlight
- They protect against the full range of UVA and UVB rays. If properly applied, you’ll avoid a sunburn and minimize the impact of skin aging UVA rays
- The formulations are pleasing and don’t leave sticky white casts on the face
- Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL are not absorbed into the bloodstream, minimizing the risk for side effects
- There is a range of products to suit every skin type and need. Whether you’re looking for facial sunscreen for daily use or one that will hold up to a hot day at the beach, Anthelios sunscreens have you covered.
What you may not know is that not all Anthelios sunscreens contain Mexoryl SX and/or Mexoryl XL. Some newer formulations contain other older sun filtering agents which may get absorbed into the bloodstream or contain other side effects including hormone disruption and skin irritation. For this reason, read labels carefully to ensure that you are getting the Anthelios sunscreen that you desire.
What is cell-ox shield in sunscreen?
Cell-Ox Shield, which you may find in some products, is a combination of five older sun filtering agents. The compound does deliver UVA and UVB protection, but it is not the same as the Mexoryl sun filtering system. And, it contains ingredients that have been associated with side effects.
At PhaMix we stock a wide range of Anthelios sunscreens, all containing Mexoryl SX and/or Mexoryl XL. Backed by clinical research – these sunscreens really do deliver the ultimate in sun protection. Shop the full range here.