Clera Cold Sore Treatment (5.0 ml) with 0.4% stannous fluoride is the first cold sore treatment to fight, kill and prevent cold sores. Researched and developed for over 10 years, Clera Cold Sore Treatment uses a revolutionary patented stannous fluoride formula that can both prevent a cold sore outbreak when applied at first tingle, or speed healing in as fast as 2 days*.
- Prevents the outbreak if applied in the prodromal stage.
- Shortens cold sore healing time to as little as 2 days.
- Will not lead to resistant strains of the herpes virus.
- Reduces recurrences of cold sores.
- Reduces size of future cold sore lesions.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of cold sores.
- Inhibits the herpes simplex virus (HSV) from replicating.
- Prevents viral attachment (stops the virus from penetrating the cell).
- Kills some of the acyclovir-resistant strains of the HSV-1 virus.
- Kills the virus before tissue damage occurs
*F.Y., Aoki. N., Messiha. “Assessing In Vitro Herpes Simplex Inhibitory Activity of Stannous Fluoride.” Embro Research Corporation W.J. Embro, DDS, (1999): 3-27
Apply Clera Cold Sore Treatment as soon as you feel tingling or itching around the mouth. Apply 1-2 drops, 2-8 times a day.