The La Roche Posay Innovation
| Anthelios XL SPF 60 Sunscreen is a broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection sunscreen for the face and body. It is fluid, easy to apply, water and sweat resistant and is formulated in a texture that is suitable for all skin types delivering total skin comfort.
With its broad spectrum UVA an UVB protection, luxurious texture and suitability for almost all skin types it’s no wonder that this is one of our best selling Anthelios products.
Ingredients that work
Anthelios XL SPF 60 Sunscreen contains the following active ingredients:
- Mexoryl XL a photostable, fat soluble anti-UVA and UVB ray sun filter
- Mexoryl SX, a photostable, water soluble anti-short UVA ray sun filter
- Parsol 1789 (avobenzone) stabilized with octocrylene to deliver broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Titanium dioxide, a mineral sun filter that provides additional protection against UVA and UVB rays.
The combination of Mexoryl Xl and Mexoryl SX with the other sun filters in Anthelios XL SPF 60 Sunscreen, provides remarkable synergy against UVA rays delivering reinforced UVA/UVB protection. In fact, 18 clinical studies carried out by international photodermatology experts have proven its effectiveness in fighting UVA induced skin damage. And it is proven to be effective in protecting cells from DNA from damage due to UV rays.
Tolerated by all skin types
In addition, Anthelios XL SPF 60 Sunscreen is tolerated by almost all skin types:
- Fragrance free
- Non comedogenic
- Tested under dermatological control for sensitive skin
- Contains soothing La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
It is safe to use Anthelios XL SPF 60 Sunscreen under the following conditions:
- Sun reactive skin
- Sun allergies
- Photosensitive reactions to medications
- Protection for fair skin
- Extreme exposure to the sun
- Pregnant women