For the majority of us, winter break is spent at home in a time-honored tradition of meals and get-togethers with family and friends. However, there are those who choose to swap cozy evenings in front of the fire with warm days on the beach, much to the envy of many of us!
If you’re heading out in search of the sun, you’ll want to make sure that you have some essentials in your carry-on bag. Take it from someone whose luggage ended up taking a holiday of its own: you’ll want to keep a few irreplaceable products close to you.
Here are my top 5 carry-on essentials, all in airplane-safe sizes and containers:
- Anthelios XL SPF 60 Comfort Cream: There’s a reason this one is our top seller. With 3% Mexoryl XL and over 4% titanium dioxide, this sunscreen is a hydrating mixture of effective sun filters and moisturizing ingredients such as vitamin E (tocopherol) and glycerin for excellent and comforting protection against the sun.
- Anthelios XL SPF 50 BB Cream: Call me superficial, but I love the way this feels and looks on my skin. Containing Mexoryl XL and Tinosorb S, this lightly tinted cream protects in true Anthelios fashion while giving a natural-looking, matte finish.
- Apothekari Argan Oil: Talk about a multi-tasker! This wild-crafted and 100% pure dry oil can be used to rehydrate the skin in-flight and after a relaxing day at the beach. Add conditioning nails and hair to the list of benefits and you’ll see why this “liquid gold” has such a loyal following, year after year.
- Ombrelle SPF 50+ Face Stick: This handy little sunscreen stick packs a lot of sun safety into a small package! Mexoryl XL and titanium dioxide are but a few of the effective sun filters that Ombrelle has jam-packed into this convenient format. Small enough for a pocket or purse, you’ll never be further than an arm’s length away from dependable UVA and UVB protection.
- Complex 15 Face Cream: This one may be made for the face but with its non-greasy finish, I actually use this as a moisturizer for the hands and body after showering. There’s a reason this has become a cult favorite with our customers, and the fact that it comes in a 100 ml tube allows me to pack this safely in my carry-on.
Come to think of it, all of these great products would be just as invaluable on a ski holiday. Hmm, sun or snow? No contest.