Anthelios SPF 50+ Shaka Fluide has been replaced with Anthelios SPF 50+ Invisible Fluid. Same formula, containing Tinosorb S, Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL.
Anthelios SPF 50+ Shaka Fluide (50 ml/1.7 oz) is new from Anthelios and replaces Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Ultra-Light Fluide (formerly Fluide Extreme). Formula contains Tinosorb S, Mexoryl XL and SX.
For more than 30 years, Anthelios have been pioneers in terms of breakthrough innovations : UVA filters, broad spectrum protection, textures & technologies. Anthelios Shaka Fluide achieved the highest UVA protection in Anthelios history. Its broad-spectrum protection shields skin from UVA and UVB rays and helps to prevent damage caused by Infrared-A and pollution while offering very high facial protection.
Thanks to its formulation that includes Tinsorb S, Mexoryl XL and SX, Anthelios SPF 50+ Shaka Fluide provides optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products).
- A facial sunscreen for sensitive or sun-allergic skin.
- Suitable for all skin-types.
- Can be applied around the eyes.
- Ultra high broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, certain Infrared-A and pollution.
- Invisible finish. Ultra resistant to water, sweat and sand.
- Tested under dermatological control on sensitive and reactive skin.
- Tested under ophtalmological control on sensitive eyes and eye area.
- Tested on contact lens wearers.
ANTHELIOS SPF 50+ SHAKA FLUIDE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA.
New dermatologist-tested formula is:
- Fluid, non-greasy, non-sticky, light texture
- Invisible finish
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Water and sweat resistant
- Formulated to minimize irritation to the eyes
- Skin subject to sun intolerance (known as sun allergies)
- Extreme sun exposure
- Prevention of mask of pregnancy
- Drug-induced photosensitivity
The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays.
About Anthelios Sunscreens
Anthelios Sunscreens offer broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection with a range of textures suitable for every sensitive skin in the family. The No.1 recommended brand by dermatologists.
Click here to see the full range of Anthelios sunscreens available.
Water, Alcohol Denat, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone (Uvinul T), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Tinosorb S), Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Glycerin, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Propanediol, Drometrizole Trisiloxane (Mexoryl XL), Perlite, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid (Mexoryl SX), Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate