Anthelios XL SPF 60 Melt-In Cream (now Comfort Cream) is currently out of stock with no ETA.
As alternatives, you may wish to consider the following products:
- Ombrelle Face Cream SPF 60, formulated with both Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL and with an ingredient list nearly identical to that of Anthelios XL SPF 60 Comfort Cream. Both brands are owned by L’Oreal (parent company of La Roche Posay) so they share the same Mexoryl technology.
- Anthelios XL SPF 60 Lightweight (now Ultra-Light) Lotion. A long time customer favorite, it is formulated with both Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL and has a dry touch finish with no white marks. Paraben-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- Anthelios XL SPF 60 Dry Touch Gel Cream. New to our store, it offers anti-shine sun protection for the face and instantly mattifies skin. Paraben-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- Anthelios Sunscreens – we do have a limited range of Anthelios Sunscreens in stock as well.
Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to be put on the waiting list for Anthelios XL SPF 60 Comfort Cream.
Anthelios XL SPF 60 Melt-In Cream (now Comfort Cream) (100 ml/3.4 oz) is formulated with La Roche Posay’s patented Mexoryl sunscreen technology to provide excellent protection against UVA and UVB rays. Anthelios XL SPF 60 Melt-In Cream has a comforting non-greasy texture that melts into the skin fast, leaving it soft and velvety.
- Fast absorbing, velvet finish
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Fragrance free
- Water resistant
- Tested under dermatological control
About Anthelios Sunscreens
Anthelios Sunscreens offer broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection with a range of textures suitable for every sensitive skin in the family. The No.1 recommended brand by dermatologists. Our top sellers include Anthelios XL SPF 60 Melt-In Cream and Anthelios XL SPF 60 Lightweight Lotion.
Apply to the face and body 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming or excessive perspiration.
Sun sensitive and intolerant dry skin.
Active Ingredients: Octocrylene 10%, Titanium Dioxide 4.15%, Avobenzone 3.5%, Drometrizole Trisiloxane (Mexoryl XL) 3%, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid (Mexoryl SX) 3%.
Other Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. For use on children under 6 months of age consult your doctor.
Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL, Titanium Dioxide, Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) and Octocrylene combine to provide the ultimate high SPF protection sunscreen. 10/10! (Anthelios XL SPF 60 replaces Anthelios L SPF 60)