Apothekari AHA-Mazing Clean Gel Cleanser (100 ml/3.3 fl oz) – Reformulated! We have removed the sugar cane extract but kept the triple combination of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) to help improve the health of skin, while combining a full fledge exfoliating and hydrating arsenal.
Apothekari AHA-Mazing Clean Gel Cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser that is ideal for everyday use for all skin types (except sensitive). It will help to improve skin’s overall appearance, with all three major ingredients working together to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, gently exfoliate clogged pores, and promote cellular renewal. Apothekari AHA-Mazing Clean Gel Cleanser is an elegant white pearl liquid and works best when used as part of your regular skin care regimen.
This beautiful pearlized exfoliating cleanser has a refreshing mint scent and will soothe your skin and your senses. It works best when used regularly; but overly sensitive skin should be cautioned.
Benefits of this Clean Gel Cleanser:
- Exfoliates and promotes cellular renewal
- Helps to minimize appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Evens out pigmentation discolorations
- Smoothes and soothes skin
- Moisturizes and hydrates
Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Gluten-Free
Apothekari AHA-Mazing Clean Gel Cleanser was formulated to help improve the health of your skin, while combining a full fledge exfoliating and hydrating arsenal, plus the beautiful combination of Peppermint and Spearmint Oil. Your skin will look and feel younger.
- Lactic Acid. This Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) simultaneously hydrates and exfoliates, while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Lactic Acid also works wonders at evening out pigmentation discolorations.
- Malic Acid. Derived from apples, Malic Acid provides gentle exfoliation, smoothes the skin, and promotes cellular renewal by sloughing off dead skin and revealing the new radiant skin hiding underneath.
- Tartaric Acid. Improves the skin’s ability to retain hydration and exfoliates, further smoothing skin.
**Chirally correct forms of these three AHAs means that only the side of the molecule with the ability to give the desired results is used in the formulation. All molecules contain a left (L) and right (D) side. However, both sides are not always active. Chirally correct treatments incorporate the ‘effective’ side of an ingredient, ensuring that you get the best results possible.
Apothekari Skincare: Pharmacist formulated | Backed by science | Paraben free.
A portion of the proceeds from all Apothekari products are donated to charity.
Use once or twice daily for best results. Regular use of the AHA-Mazing Clean Gel Cleanser revitalizes and refines skin, while greatly reducing clogged pores and dead skin, and keeping skin smooth, soothed, and properly moisturized.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, 1% Lactic Acid (L), Malic Acid (L), Tartaric Acid (L), Menthol (L), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
*Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA).
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.