Grapefruit Ginger Natural Deodorant (60 ml/2 fl oz). Sweat with confidence! Prevent body odor with a natural deodorant free from aluminum, parabens and baking soda.
Our natural deodorant is formulated with mild, healthy and environmentally friendly ingredients that respect skin’s natural chemistry. We utilize the power of enzymes to neutralize odors caused by perspiration.
- Paraben Free, Aluminum Free & Baking Soda Free
- Convenient roll-on application glides on easily without leaving a sticky residue
- Essential oil blend helps to keep you feeling fresh and clean all day long
- Non-staining formula
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Deoplex ®. An enzyme that neutralizes odors caused by perspiration (sweat).
- Lactic Acid. Conditions skin.
- Citrus Essential Oil Blend. Helps reduce and mask odor.
Shake gently and roll generously under each arm after bathing. Allow to dry before dressing.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Saccharomyces Ferment, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Allantoin, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Pseudotsuga Menziesii (Fir) Needle Oil, Abies Balsamea (Fir Balsam) Oil, Picea Mariana (Black Spruce) Needle Oil, Abies Grandis (Grand Fir) Needle Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Nardostachys Chinensis (Spikenard) Root Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetivert) Root oil, Viola Odorata (Violet) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid (May Contain), Sodium Hydroxide (May Contain)
Using Apothekari Natural Deodorant & FAQ
If you are new to our natural deodorant, here’s some answers to frequently asked questions and how to use it for optimal efficacy:
- Does Apothekari Natural Deodorant Control Wetness? Our deodorants are free aluminum (which stops perspiration) so we are not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat, but you won’t smell!
- How Should I Apply? Give the deodorant container a shake and then roll under each armpit. Allow a few minutes to dry before dressing.
- How Long Will One Container Last? Everyone is different and much depends on how frequently and how often you apply. With daily roll-on application, we find that one bottle lasts between 2-3 months.
- Prep Your Clothes. Lingering odors from waxes and oils found in anti-perspirants, natural deodorants and fabric softeners may be left behind in clothing causing it to smell even after washing. If this is the case, you may need to treat the clothing first with an enzymatic detergent before washing. Try doing this before tossing in the hamper. Please don’t blame our deodorant if your clothing smells!
- You Do Not Need to Detox! Unlike many other deodorants, you do not need a pit detox with Apothekari. Apothekari is baking soda free so you don’t need to worry about developing a rash or burn under your arms. Baking soda deodorants have a high pH (8-9), while your skin is happy at a pH around 5. Our approach respects your skin’s pH and chemistry ensuring that you won’t experience the irritation often seen with other natural deodorants.
Apothekari Skincare products are registered with Health Canada.