Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C+++ Serum 10% is our made to order Vitamin C serum featuring L-ascorbic acid plus an arsenal of antioxidants, moisturizing and other skin beneficial ingredients. L-ascorbic acid is a highly effective form of Vitamin C that is backed by the most clinical studies of any form of Vitamin C to support its use in skin care. We are very excited to share this product with you!
Although the 10% concentration offers significant benefits and is suitable for all skin types, you may wish to consider our Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C+++ 15% Serum, if you are looking for a higher concentration of L-ascorbic acid. It contains the same active ingredients but with more L-ascorbic acid – 15% – and may be better suited to your skin care needs.
Why Apothekari Bespoke?
Because each Apothekari Bespoke treatment is made just for you when we receive your order, you can be assured that the treatment you receive is stable, active and safe to use. Each bottle has a best before use of 6 months so we recommend that you order a new bottle when you have finished your supply. Used as recommended, one 30 ml/1 fl oz bottle should last between 3 to 6 months. It is not necessary, but you can refrigerate your serum if you wish.
- Exfoliate (due to its acidity)
- Restore elasticity to aging skin
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Protect against UV damage caused by free radicals
- Reduce skin redness
- Promote wound healing
- Lighten and brighten skin tone (by suppressing melanin synthesis)
- Glycerin: Moisturizes.
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizes. Also helps with skin repair.
- Ferulic Acid: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. May help protect against cancer. Helps stabilize ascorbic acid.
- Phloretin: Antioxidant. Inhibits elastase activity (enzyme that breaks down elastin – the protein that allows skin to stretch). May help protect against cancer.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Cold pressed from the seeds of pomegranate, with high concentration of fatty acids. Moisturizes. Antioxidant. May help to protect against cancer.
- Tocotrienols and Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E complex. Antioxidant which protects against free radicals and helps stabilize Vitamin C.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract: Antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins including Phytosterols, Ellagic Acid, Ursolic Acid, Polyphenols, Anthocyanidins to help nourish skin.
- Astaxanthin: Antioxidant. Free radical protection, anti-inflammatory.
- Lycopene: Antioxidant. Free radical protection. May be cancer protective.
- Lutein: Antioxidant. May provide protection against UV-induced redness, inflammation, and wrinkling of the skin. Helps maintain skin hydration, smoothness, and elasticity.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Antioxidant. Helps with proper cell functioning.