HOLIDAY PROMOTION: For a limited time buy our Natural Deodorant Set and we will include an accessory bag ($20 value) from Kim and Whit as our gift to you! Full details of promotion here.
Sweat with confidence! Prevent body odour with our natural deodorant set free from aluminum, parabens and baking soda. This set of 3 deodorants currently features special pricing.
Set includes one of each of our 3 deodorant scents:
- Lavender Bergamot (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- Grapefruit Ginger (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- Sandalwood Myrrh (60 ml / 2 fl oz)
Our natural deodorants are formulated with mild, healthy and environmentally friendly ingredients that respect skin’s natural chemistry. We utilize the power of enzymes to neutralize odours caused by perspiration.
- Paraben Free, Aluminum Free & Baking Soda Free
- Convenient roll-on application glides on easily without leaving a sticky residue
- Essential oil blends help to keep you feeling fresh and clean all day long
- Non-staining formulas
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Deoplex ®. An enzyme that neutralizes odours caused by perspiration (sweat).
- Lactic Acid. Conditions skin.
- Essential Oil Blends. Help reduce and mask odour.
Shake gently and roll generously under each arm after bathing. Allow to dry before dressing.
Ingredients are listed on individual deodorant pages.
Using Apothekari Natural Deodorant & FAQ
If you are new to our natural deodorant, here’s some answers to frequently asked questions and how to use it for optimal efficacy:
- Does Apothekari Natural Deodorant Control Wetness? Our deodorants are free aluminum (which stops perspiration) so we are not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat, but you won’t smell!
- How Should I Apply? Give the deodorant container a shake and then roll under each armpit. Allow a few minutes to dry before dressing.
- How Long Will One Container Last? Everyone is different and much depends on how frequently and how often you apply. With daily roll-on application, we find that one bottle lasts between 2-3 months.
- Prep Your Clothes. Lingering odours from waxes and oils found in anti-perspirants, natural deodorants and fabric softeners may be left behind in clothing causing it to smell even after washing. If this is the case, you may need to treat the clothing first with an enzymatic detergent before washing. Try doing this before tossing in the hamper. Please don’t blame our deodorant if your clothing smells!
- You Do Not Need to Detox! Unlike many other deodorants, you do not need a pit detox with Apothekari. Apothekari is baking soda free so you don’t need to worry about developing a rash or burn under your arms. Baking soda deodorants have a high pH (8-9), while your skin is happy at a pH around 5. Our approach respects your skin’s pH and chemistry ensuring that you won’t experience the irritation often seen with other natural deodorants.