Flexitol Lip Balm’s concentrated formula contains a synergistic blend of ingredients specially designed to hydrate and soften severely dry lips, keeping them smooth and healthy looking. Suitable for medical and general use.
- Suitable for use on chronic and severely dry lips
- Formulated to form a protective barrier on lips to guard against further moisture loss
- Enriched with menthol and clove leaf oil to effectively relieve pain caused by chapped lips
- Provides relief from the drying side effects of medications such as those used to treat acne or cancer or vitamin deficiencies
- 2.5% urea removes dead skin cells to allow moisturizing emollients to access deep into the skin to replenish lost moisture
- Petrolatum sticks to skin and works like a barrier to prevent further moisture loss from dry lips and keeps balm on site of application
- Menthol acts as a painkiller or analgesic to alleviate the soreness and discomfort associated with dry lips
What Makes Flexitol so effective?
All Flexitol products contain Urea, a major constituent of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor which improves hydration by increasing the water uptake from dermis. For those whose skin lacks a natural moisturizing factor, a product containing Urea can be used to replicate the hydration process:
- Enhances the skin’s ability to retain water
- Reduces water loss from the skin
- Improves the amount of water the skin can hold
Apply liberally to the affected area not more than 3-4 times daily. Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over.
Petrolatum, Glyceral Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aqua, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Lanolin, Urea, Cetyl Esters, Camphor, Menthol, Methylparaben, BHA, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Sucrelose, Propylparaben, Aroma
Do not use on deep or open wounds, animal bites or serious burns. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Always replace cap after use. Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use. Store in a dry place away from extreme temperatures. Once opened, use within 12 months.