Now that summer has finally kicked in, you’ll find yourself in the position to show off your perfect toes. Whether you choose to indulge in a pedicure at the spa or do it yourself in the convenience of your own home, here’s how to get feet looking and staying great all season.
- Soak feet in warm water for about 10 minutes and then pat dry gently.
- Clip toenails straight across. This helps to avoid ingrown toenails.
- Get scrubbing with a pumice stone to remove rough areas at the bottom of feet and around heels.
- Massage your cuticles with cuticle oil and gently push them back.
- Apply a foot lotion and massage into foot. Try an exfoliating product like Lac-Hydrin, Reversa Skin Smoothing Body Lotion or Epilyt Lotion, to help smooth away rough, dry patches.
- Add your favorite polish and voila, feet fit for the summer!